Alena Rakhman PA-S

Site Evaluation Visit Summary

The mid-evaluation for this rotation was a different format than what I had experienced before. I had one on one evaluations and groups evaluations in the past, but for this one Dr. Davidson and I had utilized Skype. I have to say that I enjoyed the experience, I don’t think that it was any less comprehensive and was definitely more convenient since there was no traveling required. Dr. Davidson was also very helpful in providing me with timely feedback on my H&Ps, and helped me to consider additional aspects that pertain to the geriatric population. Additionally, she was very helpful in advising me of the best way to remember the side effects of drugs by relying on the class of the drug and its mechanism of action since many of them overlap. I also really appreciated that Dr. Davidson came to my site for the final evaluation, instead of me having to commute somewhere. I was able to get back to my rotation right away.